To help us be a safe and strong body of Christ, we have Healthy Church Commitments we seek to follow.
We commit to:
- Be accountable to God and each other for our actions.
- Listen respectfully with intent and compassion.
- Speak directly to each other and be present and attentive.
- Respect the boundaries of others.
- Lead by example and be slow to judge.
- Mutually seek and achieve solutions with God’s help.
- Respect moments of silence, such as communion and prayer time.
- Prayerfully consider and openly discuss change.