We offer a wide variety of study and service options as well as joyful Christian Fellowship. We are a growing congregation that values an intimate atmosphere where meaningful personal relationships can be formed. At Longview Chapel, no one is “just another face in the crowd.”
To be a healthy church, we commit to:
· Be accountable to God and each other for our actions.
· Listen respectfully with intent and compassion.
· Speak directly to each other and be present and attentive.
· Respect the boundaries of others.
· Lead by example and be slow to judge.
· Mutually seek and achieve solutions with God’s help.
· Respect moments of silence, such as communion and prayer time.
· Prayerfully consider and openly discuss change.